Kentucky Rural Housing USDA Loans
- USDA loan are only available in certain counties of Kentucky.
- There are two types of USDA loans available: Direct and Guaranteed.
- 100% financing. No down payment
- USDA will go down to 620-640 score range and uses and automated underwriting pre-approval system called GUS-Guarantee Underwriting System. The GUS findings will dictate your loan pre-approval.
- Income limits based on county and number of people in household.
- Must be 3 years removed from bankruptcy and foreclosure
- No purchase price limit
- Upfront funding fee of 1% of loan amount paid to RD at closing
- Annual mi fee of ..35% paid each month for life of loan.
- Takes on average 30-45 days to close.
- 30 year fixed rate is the only term available and rates are usually comparable to FHA and VA government mortgage insured rates.
- Do not…
View original post 296 more words